Get Ready to Eat Your Way Healthy!
When you sign up for this FREE challenge, you get:
- My 25-page e-guide loaded with tips for clean eating & a healthy mindset
- 16 delicious, easy to prepare recipes you and your family will LOVE
- A detailed shopping list to save you tons of time at the store
- A 5-day suggested meal guide for breakfast, lunch, and dinner so you don’t have to wonder what to prepare
- My Daily Clean Eating AND Clean Eating On the Go Checklists, to print out and post on the fridge or in the office so you can stay on track!
This is a NO WORRYING, NO WONDERING plan for clean eating when you have no time.
You can make healthy eating happen and feel amazing even if you:
- Work a corporate 9-5
- Are raising a family of five
- Pull 14 hour days
- Live the crazy life of a solo-entrepreneur
- Or simply don’t have enough hours in the day
Are you ready to finally get on track with healthy eating (and actually stay there)?
We all know what clean eating is all about. But actually doing it? That’s another story.
What if you had a simple plan to get the junk food out and the healthy food in, even if your schedule is packed?
Get ready to make it happen with the FREE 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge!
Hey healthy momma! I know you have tons of info about healthy eating already. But how often are the clean snacks for work, the eight glasses of water per day, or the healthy recipe prep totally forgotten?
What you need is a plan to make it happen.
The 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge comes with everything you need to jump-start your healthy eating routine, regardless of how much time you DON’T have.
Lara Hall – Healthy Habits Momma in Progress
- a mom of 3 (all teenagers, my oldest has high functioning autism)
- happily married to a wonderful man for over 20 years :>
- an electrical engineer by degree but actually a stay at home mom, strawberry/pumpkin farmer, and now blogger
- a certified personal trainer, certified fitness nutrition specialist, and health coach
- junk food
- moving my body but not exercise
I am the health coach that loves junk food and personal trainer that hates exercise!
I created this blog to document my journey to get healthy, lean, and happier using small habits and to help other moms do the same. I hope that my research, trials and tribulations will help you find simple ways to get healthy.
Latest Blog Posts
Are you trying to lose weight and feeling overwhelmed with all the nutrition and diet information out there these days? I know I was and still am.And I was definitely feeling overwhelmed when, about 3 years ago, I began studying and researching why I...
Why Clean Eating Should Be Your First Step To Losing Weight For Women Over 40 About 3 years ago, I had a wake up call about my body and realized I needed to make some major changes or I would not be here for my kids. Let me give you some background. I used to be...
Here is my question for you this morning.
What’s most important to you?
What is the one thing you really want to do on a daily basis that would make a big difference, but you just can’t seem to find the time for?
In short, what good habit do you want to cultivate that would make a real impact on your life?