Lara Hall – Healthy Habits Momma in Progress
- a mom of 3 (all teenagers, my oldest has high functioning autism)
- happily married to a wonderful man for over 20 years :>
- an electrical engineer by degree but actually a stay at home mom, strawberry/pumpkin farmer, and now blogger
- a certified personal trainer, certified fitness nutrition specialist, and health coach
- junk food
- moving my body but not exercise
I am the health coach that loves junk food and personal trainer that hates exercise!
I created this blog to document my journey to get healthy, lean, and happier using small habits and to help other moms do the same. I hope that my research, trials and tribulations will help you find simple ways to get healthy.
Latest Blog Posts
Are you trying to lose weight and feeling overwhelmed with all the nutrition and diet information out there these days? I know I was and still am.And I was definitely feeling overwhelmed when, about 3 years ago, I began studying and researching why I...
Why Clean Eating Should Be Your First Step To Losing Weight For Women Over 40 About 3 years ago, I had a wake up call about my body and realized I needed to make some major changes or I would not be here for my kids. Let me give you some background. I used to be...
Here is my question for you this morning.
What’s most important to you?
What is the one thing you really want to do on a daily basis that would make a big difference, but you just can’t seem to find the time for?
In short, what good habit do you want to cultivate that would make a real impact on your life?